Wednesday 9 July 2014

Svelte Chicken Lives.... for chippies

9/12/2012

It has to be said that there is nothing better than chippies….

I am rather fond of Chilli, sauces made from the stuff and the raw peppers, they unfortunately are not fond of me, and do tend to give me problems the next day which I will not discuss, other than saying I am an idiot and I need to use sparingly…

Mushrooms are very nice, I say everything is better with Musrooms. It’s a quote in our house (mine anyway). The kids often say daft things like would I like a mushroom with my icecream. (Can’t say I have tried this, before or after icecream is fine by me). The light of my life, in an attempt to gain my attention has offered to put a mushroom behind her ear…….. I do like mushrooms, but what about when it’s gone?

But it’s chippies that can’t be beat. I think I might love all types of chippies. Unfortunately I am no longer able to have the chippies that have higher saturated fat content (damn cholesterol), which seem to have a better taste (could be a forbidden fruit thing). So I have the other kinds, still high in fat and probably salt etc. but not as bad. What you do for love… Chippies are such a versatile food, have you ever had them in a sandwhich? they are very nice with boiled/ mashed up egg. If you combine chippies and a chilli pepper sauce its yummy too, however, once again I am an idiot.

Now my birthday/ Fathers day/ Christmas I get to have those lovely chippies that I would not normally eat, yum. The kids ask me what do you want for Christmas, I say happiness (From my very wise Dad, the kids Granddad, I now get this…).

Happiness comes in a chippie packet (maybe I don’t get it Granddad?)

No comments:

Post a Comment