Thursday 10 July 2014

Svelte Chicken Lives.... for the girl reaching double digits



10/8/2013

It’s Little Em’s birthday next Wednesday (14th August).

She told me she is now going to be double digits. Yes, she is going to be 10.

Today she is going to have a party with a few of her friends. She is of course excited. Emily and her friends are going to ice cupcakes (among a number of fun activities). The light of my life baked a lot of cup cakes yesterday (I can confirm they are yummy…) and my Darling and Em went shopping and bought all sorts of fancy icing, decorations, piping bags etc. It looks like it’s going to be a creative day, some of the icing looks like modelling clay. I am going to see if I can create a svelte chicken cupcake. Whatever the outcome, at least it will taste good.

Little Em is really looking forward to her birthday. She will get to choose what she has for her birthday dinner. Em has similar tastes to me, hopefully it will be Chinese food. For her party today the food will be nibbly type food, sausage rolls and other types of pastries, chippies, sandwiches etc. and of course cake and cupcakes.

My Darling has bought cup cake boxes with lids that have a window in them. The boxes can fit 6 cupcakes in them.  People will be able to take their creations  home with them in style.

I don’t think my creation will last long enough to be placed into a box……

Svelte Chicken lives…. for being smitten for the girl reaching double digits.

No comments:

Post a Comment