Wednesday 9 July 2014

Svelte Chicken Lives.... for stress that just melts away

There is a wonderful feeling, and I don’t know if you have ever experienced it, when you can almost feel stress just melt away and you instantly begin to feel better, almost like being recharged with positive energy.

There are a few times that I feel this sensation in a big way. One of them has happened today. I am now on holiday after a long year. When I get home I go and stand on the deck at the back of the property, look up towards the sky, take in a few breaths, hands behind my side and wiggle my fingers. I can feel the stress just fall away from me. I love being on holiday….

Another time I experience this sensation in a big way, (which I haven’t experienced for years) is after an exam. For me, being outside after an exam (and if it’s the last exam for the year even better) and the same sort of thing can happen, deep breathing and the fact the exam has finished, instant de stress, wonderful.

If I am really wound up about something, fishing with Granddad does the trick, being in one of my happy places with Granddad, stress just melts away….
Sitting in the previously mentioned chair that is optimised for hand holding with the light of my life, and holding her hand, just can’t be beat, stress just melts away.

I am on holiday for three weeks, it’s Christmas (my favorite time of the year) and I am pretty happy, if I say so myself!

I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment